[orca-list] my experience with Opensuse latest development version

Dear users,

I would like to tell You my experience withe latest version of Opensuse. With The development version .

Firstly, I would like tell You, that installation program is fully accesible with Orca, including partition expert and lists which are describing The names of partitions. While changing The language, The focus can jump to The next button and orca is slov during reading The text contents in this list. User can choose automatic login during The install so user do not have to enter user name and password. This option can be changed, sit is check button. I would like to inform You, which parts of The Opensuse are accesible without special modiffications, I will consult The inaccessible parts with The community members, but i must choose The right lists to post those information to them. Yast is fully accessible, user must enter The root password but Orca can provide access to The interface.

Software installer, list of programs is fully accessible, but I do not like The aspect of Orca, that word image is speaked before every item. But this can not be probably disabled from some dialogs of Orca.
Control center application, is also accessible.

Yast application and for example bootmaanager options are also fully accessible. There are many parts, which are accessible too, but I can not write all about.
Problematic aspects of Opensuse

Mozilla Firefox WEB browser semms to be fully inaccessible, I do not know how to fix it, if at-spi infrastructure is too old?
Openoffice ORG writer, fully inaccessible.

Graphics cart oand monitor, fully inaccessible.

Those issues can be probably solved, but those programs do not work by The default system setting. I was not able to update at-spi by type

Gnome-terminal
sudo su
yast --update at-spi

The update process is being automatically interrupted.

I will consult those issues with Opensuse team.

If somebody knows, how to fix those issues, please let also other users of list to know about it.