Re: [orca-list] Do many users exclusively use Linux?

That depends utterly and completely upon what you do with your system, and
how comfortable you are with various things.

For me, it is a total windows replacement (haven't used windows on my
personal machines since Win 3.11!:)), but I am a command line guy from
wayback, so learning how to do things the non-graphical way is not a new
thing for me.
I am still not doing a great many things under Gnome with Orca, but I am
relatively new to Orca, so this will probably change.  I use Orca's
console access via gnome-terminal to do many things, but I have been
doing text editing, limited web browsing with Firefox, and similar small
scale information retrieval type things with Gnome.
Everything else I am still doing from the command line.

That works for me, but it may not for you, again depending on what you
have to do on a daily basis.

I have Windows experience (98, and the XP flavors), from having to
administer it for clients, so this is not a foreign environment for me, I
just prefer text based tools from bash, which is a field where I am much
more comfortable.  (and quick.)

Just my $0.02.

Luke