Re: [orca-list] Orca IRC

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 08:40:25PM -0400, E.J. Zufelt wrote:
Good evening,

I logged into irc://irc.gnome.org/orca

I could see the list of participants but could not send messages to the
room.  Using Chatzilla and don't seem to have any troubles on
irc.mozilla.org/free-aria  .  Any suggestions appreciated.

Hi E.J.,

We just saw you join the #mono-a11y channel.  We saw what you were
typing, so I think you are able to send messages to the room just
fine.  Perhaps something else is the problem?

Brian