Re: [orca-list] Orca IRC

Hi Everett:

There sure is! #orca on I used to hang out there most of the day, but some people started regularly pouncing on me and monopolizing my time no matter when I logged in. Regardless of how I expressed my desire for them to respect my time, they didn't do so.

I'm sorry that other people's poor behavior has resulted in me needing to not log in to IRC very much. :-( But, other users do hang out there. There's also #a11y on for more general GNOME accessibility discussions.

E.J. Zufelt wrote:
Good afternoon,

Is there an Orca IRC channel?

Orca-list mailing list