Re: [orca-list] OpenSolaris

Sounds like your solaris partition does not have the boot flag set. Use a partitioning tool to change this (if you don't have one for windows then there are Linux based LiveCDs with the tools, GRML has parted). The same thing happened to me with RC1. When you have changed the boot partition then you will be using grub for the boot loader and windows should be in the list.

Michael Whapples