Re: [orca-list] I lost accessibility in openoffice

Yikes! What operating system and version are you using? Which version of Orca are you using? Which specific release of OpenOffice are you using? How are you launching OpenOffice? Do you see any errors being emitted by Orca when accessing OpenOffice? Finally, have you lost accessibility with only OpenOffice, or have you also lost it elsewhere?

Will

Vítor Oliveira wrote:
Hi: after one more try to install openoffice3, I've lost totally the accessibility in every applications of openoffice. After some tryes to solve the question, I couldn't, even after removing .orca folder from my home directory. Please, how can I have my acessibility back?

Victor Oliveira