Re: [orca-list] Slight Problem With Firefox

Hermann, you're right.

- Aaron

Hermann wrote:
On 28.08.2008 at 09:43:59 Aaron Leventhal<aaronlev moonset net>  wrote:

Hello, there is an option under Preferences/Options that you may have
toggled on (or perhaps an extension you installed did it).

Preferences ->  General tab ->  Accessibility ->  Warn me when sites try
to redirect or reload the page.

Do you mean preferences/advanced/general/accessibility? Cannot check it
immediately, because I'm sitting at a text only Linux machine.

Uncheck that.

Hope that helps,

In addition: You can always reach that "allow" button by pressing
Control+L and then twice tab. Those buttons are located after the search
bar. It only works, when the navigation bar has been checked in
view/toolbar.
Hermann