Re: [orca-list] Another newby, with some questions

That seems like a pretty decent machine. So...I guess the next thing to do is get more specific about where you are experiencing sluggishness, and more about your specific environment (e.g., speech synthesis engine, applications you are using, how you are interacting with them, etc.). Can you describe these further?

Will

Farhan wrote:
hp nx 6325
amd turion 64 bit tl 52
1.66 ghz with 1.5 gigs of ram.
if you can come up with some suggestions it'd be much appriciated.
On 8/27/2008 at 10:46 Willie Walker said
When I see things like 'refurbished machine' and 256MB of RAM, it makes
me wonder if the hardware in use is perhaps part of the issue.  What are
the specs of the hardware being used?

Will