Re: [orca-list] Firefox and distros

Hm how to install arch from grml?

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org]
För mariachiac aim com
Skickat: den 26 augusti 2008 12:24
Till: orca-list gnome org
Ämne: [orca-list] Firefox and distros

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to see what distro would suit me. Fedora seems to be
good. However, the browser does not seem to work in the 64bit version.
Is the fix stil to use mozilla's build of fire fox whether it be a
nightly build or stable release or should I download a 32 bit rpm
somewhere.

I would also like to to hear what distro people use with orca. Keep in
mind that i'm only abe to do tenet instals unless other distros can be
installed through grml or ubuntu live cd  such as arch linux.

Thank you,

alonzo