[orca-list] Firefox and distros

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to see what distro would suit me. Fedora seems to be good. However, the browser does not
seem to work in the 64bit version. Is the fix stil to use mozilla's build of fire fox whether it be a nightly
build or stable release or should I download a 32 bit rpm somewhere.

I would also like to to hear what distro people use with orca. Keep in mind that i'm only abe to do tenet
instals unless other distros can be installed through grml or ubuntu live cd  such as arch linux.

Thank you,

alonzo