Re: [orca-list] freetts

I run ubuntu 8.0

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Michael Whapples [mailto:mwhapples aim com]
Skickat: den 25 augusti 2008 15:26
Till: mattias
Kopia: orca-list gnome org
Ämne: Re: [orca-list] freetts

Couple of things to check:
make sure that the JDK is the JVM actually in use, if you have both the
JRE and JDK then the JRE may be the current JVM (check and alter as
necessary the JAVA_HOME environment variable, you may be able to specify
what JVM should be used through the configure script of gnome-peech) If
your using a distributions package of the JVM make sure that it hasn't
split it into various packages for different development purposes (I
don't know how various distributions package the JVM but I know some
package most libraries in the library files, dev packages for the
headers, etc)

I guess it is going to be the first which is wrong.

Michael Whapples