Re: [orca-list] eclipse

Hi,
Dom, 2008-08-24 às 19:25 -0300, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza escreveu:
If I'm not mistaken I ran a command called update-alternatives to
configure de default java virtual machine. When I call java with the
-version flag, I saw the expected version.
Running this command I expect eclipse is using openjdk, but just for confirming go to the eclipse help menu > about eclipse, and click configuration details. There you will find the -vm variable, it is something like /usr/lib/jvm/openjd-6 if it is openjdk.

Regards, Rui Batista