[orca-list] Does anyone know of a program for backing up a computer that works with orca?

Hi, this may be a little off topic, but I need something that works with Orca, so thought this was the place
to ask.
There are some Linux distributions like PING-2.01 aimed at providing tools for backing up a partition. Does
anyone know of a program for ghost or backing up partitions I can install in ubuntu or what ever distro that
works with Orca?
Thanks Mike.