[orca-list] Accessing the notification area

Hi all,

I installed Ubuntu 8.04 next to Windows xp on my laptop today. Most
things are workign great, but it seems that's still inpossible to access
the notification area. A few questions:

1. Is this due to Orca or missing accessibility support in the
notification area?
2. The best solution would be to have a list with all notification icons
and options for clicking on them or opening the context menu. Like the
system tray lists found in Jaws/Window-eyes. Would it be easy to write
such a script? I've Python experiencs, mostly for web applications and
command line scripts and I willing to try.

Regards,

Bram Duvigneau