[orca-list] gnome session preferences

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has experienced this problem in intrepid. I am trying to use the sessions preferences dialogue to add speech-dispatcher to my list of startup programs, and am receiving the following error whether I type the executable program name in manually, or browse for it: "the command field cannot be blank.". I have double and tripple-checked the command box, and it definitely has something written there. Any other suggestions? Is there aanother file I can edit to put speech-dispatcher in that list? Thanks in advance for any help and/or suggestions.

Thanks,

Guy