Re: [orca-list] thanks to the orca team and a suggestion

Hi,

I think this would be useful in list views and tree views too. But, if implemented, there should be a option (possibly in the speech tab of orca preferences) to configure if number of items is anounced or not when cycling through items.

Best Regards,

Rui Batista