[orca-list] orca slows down with ATI comercial drivers in Evolution

Hello,

I have a Fujitsu Siemmens Amilo D1840 laptop with Ubuntu Gutsy

I use Evolution to manage my e-mails and all was fine with Orca.
I activated ATI comercial drivers. When I did it, Orca slows down when I
try to read or write e-mails. This happens when the orca focus is on
e-mail write/read window.
f I deactivate ATI comertial drivers orca runs fine again in Evolution.

Does anyone know this possible bug?
Is there any solution?

I need ATI comertial drivers to play AVI files correctly

Thanks and regards
        Jonathan ChacÃn