Re: [orca-list] I.m new

Hi Roberto:

Welcome! By using the svn version of Orca, and by participating on this list, you are already being a very valuable tester. :-) Can you explain more about what you mean by participating in the tests of Orca, though? Do you want to help write automated tests for Orca? We can always use help in that area. :-)

Will

Roberto Burceni wrote:
 all, I.m new in this list. I am a blind italian user of linux. I.m
 using linus since 1999.
 Orca is a great screenreader that have solved the problem with browser
 internet. This is my pc configuration:
 notebook hp dv6580ea with ubuntu 8.04.
 I.m using svn version of orca because i like to test this program.
 I have a braille display installed with brltty.
I wuld like to participate in the tests of orca. How can I do this?
Thanks in advance!