Re: [orca-list] Tip on how to record your sound and a question

Hi,
Basically a shell script is just a quick short way to run a bunch of commands.  Take a look at the additions to your syntax below and just copy and paste it in gedit.  Save the file as something like record.sh.  Set its permissions to 700.  Just for reference:
chmod 700 record.sh