Re: [orca-list] orca speaks in english, why?

Hi:

This might be that the translation isn't complete yet (see
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/orca).  Is *everything* coming up in
English, or are just some words in English and others in Italian?

In addition, what does "echo $LANG" give you in a gnome-terminal?

Will