[orca-list] orca speaks in english, why?

Hi,
I installed ubuntu 8.04 via Wubi into two pc, my desktop and my laptop.
I hope to learn anough to use this operative system every day.
The strange thing is that in my desktop orca speaks in italian, instead into my laptop it speaks menu and preference window in english. It correctly selects italian synthesizer automatically, but menu, option and preferences and welcome message are in english.
This is not a great problem, anyway have you any idea about this?
Bye.
--
Simone Dal Maso.

Homepage di sviluppo comunita' NVDA:
http://www.nvda.it
homepage gruppo musicale non piu' aggiornata ma simpatica:
http://www.juvox.it