[orca-list] Developer near Paris ?

Hi,
Every six month, for each release of the Ubuntu distro, we are
organising a release-party in Paris (France), with demonstrations,
installations and conferences.
We would like to see a conference about accessibility on GNU/Linux
systems, especially Ubuntu, and that is why i am writing to this list.

Is there a french Orca developer living near Paris, who knows quite well
the different free accessibility solutions available, ready to make a
45min-speech about them ?

Please contact me if you are interested,
Thanks for reading,

nicolas