Re: [orca-list] speakup question

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 07:09:48AM +0200, Hammer Attila wrote:
Yesterday I readed the new espeakup project with speakup mailing list
archive.
Can anybody tell me a website this project?

Try asking on the Speakup list. In general, you should ask on the mailing list
which is most directly associated with the software that you plan to use. This
is the Orca list, and while some people here may be able to answer your
questions, you are likely to receive much more help on the speakup list.