[orca-list] missing feature, orca should be announcing font attributes in firefox.

On 17/08/2008, Steve Holmes <steve holmesgrown com> wrote:

hello all,
As we all know that orca is already capable of announcing the font
attributes like size, bold, italics and the font name in open office.
This should be expected out of orca when working with web pages in
firefox as well.
there are many uses of this feature, for example reading a structured
document on a web site can be done if orca announces the font
attributes.
how easy or difficult is this?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.