Re: [orca-list] Output in gnome-terminal?

On 15.08.2008 at 10:17:38 Anne Günther <guenni post gmx de> wrote:

Hi
Perhaps I'm just to stupid. But I typed ls in the command line and got
no error message so it obviously worked. But I can't find the
output. Just previous commands. How can I read these things?

The very same way you read such things in a text terminal, with the keys
of your braille display.
In addition you can use Orca's flat review keys, in case you've chosen
the desktop layout it's the numpad 7.
Check out the Orca wiki in:
http://live.gnome.org/Orca
But, as Will has written, Orca should echo the output too.
Hermann