[orca-list] do Foresight Linux with Gnome version 2.19.92 support Orca?

Dear users and developers,

   Do You think, that Live CD of ForesightLinux with Gnome version
2.19.92 would contain Orca? Or do You think, that developers of This distribution removed Orca from A whole package when they made compilation of Gnome? I Am aware, that I can wait issues, but I would like to know, if Orca is included. Or if Yes, if Orca is not only bundled to Distribution with no speech synthesizer or Brltty, so if I will try it, I will have no chance to use Orca. I Am very sorry, that I Am triing too many Linux distributions, but I do not think it bad.

Thank You very much for Your answer..

The kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel