Re: [orca-list] Output in gnome-terminal?

Dear users and developers,

Please, is it possible to use Braille output for Czech language with Orca? Do Orca support Czech braille table? If not, in which modules are defined The dots, which are displayed when A specific character is sended to Braille display? Thank You very much for Your answer.

I would like to thank You core developers of Orca, that they have done so fast code of Orca, that even while using Orca with Braille output enabled and also with synthesizers speech enabled, The reaction time of Orca is very fast. Very well done. I would also to thank You that Your development team takes braille support seriously, that Orca can manage all braille display related events, even buttons and navigation cursor buttons are supported. Ammazing think.

Thank Your development team again.

The kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel