[orca-list] GParted Live CD with Orca?

Hi,

I'm a new member here and a new user of Ubuntu with GNOME accessibilities.

I have some questions:

I tried to install Ubuntu with Orca but my braille display will not
supported it (?). It's a PAC Mate with 40 cells from Freedom Scientific.
When I chosen the entry "Braille Terminal" from the boot menu my braille
display don't works. Only the Orca speech I can use successfully.

Normally, I use a PC with Windows XP Home and as second system I will
install Ubuntu. But the file system is a NTFS. I tried with the Desktop
CD to repartition the hard drive. But I had no luck.

I searched on the web and found this one here at
http://gparted-livecd.tuxfamily.org/. Awesome idea this Live CD!

Anywhere it's possible with Orca? But I'm blind and I have not a sighted
people yet. Would be a idea?

Best regards,
Demetry