Re: [orca-list] Need help with gnome-speech.

Hi,
Just a quick update. For some reason I discovered my Dectalk software quit working. It gave me some weird error about my license has expired. I don't know what that meant, but I deleted the Dectalk files from /usr/local/bin, /usr/local/include, and /usr/local/lib, reinstalled Dectalk, and now Orca is happily speaking using Dectalk. So at this point the only problem I am having with gnome-speech is with Cepstral Callie 5.1. I still haven't gotten her working yet. The Cepstral swift server compiled and installed fine, both test-speech and Orca picks it up, but when I run test-speech Cepstral fails with an unknown error. Is anyone else having troubles with the Cepstral voices, and are there any work arounds for this unknown error?
Thanks.