[orca-list] Using Thunderbird with Orca

Hello,

I am a traditional, console Linux user and just started messing with Gnome and Orca recently. I use Windows for my day-to-day activities and was very pleased when I found that I could just copy my Thunderbird folder from Windows to Linux and it found my email right away! Now, when I arrow through the message list with Orca, I hear nothing. It works fine in the folder list but when I tab to the message list, it just says not selected and I hear nothing when arrowing up and down. How can I rectify this problem?

Thanks,
Robby