Re: [orca-list] accessible login instructions

Hi,
A while back I had someone check the enable accessible log in box, but I didn't notice any difference.  I didn't realize you had to press ctrl-s to get speech to work.  So, I tried that this evening and it didn't work.  So, I went through your instructions.  My gdm.conf-custom file was already changed as you describe.  So I assume step 2 is done as well.  With step three, there was an error in your instructions.
In step three you say to edit /etc/groups.  This threw me off for a bit, because /etc/groups was opening as a new file.  It is /etc/group
I also have a question about adding gdm to the audio permissions.  Do you separate it from the rest of the list with a , or a :
Thanks