To: <Orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2008 4:12 PM
Subject: [orca-list] Problems runing Orca

Hi,

I have problems runing Orca. when y tipe orca it don't start and if I try that under a terminal y see this message: Cannot start Orca because it cannot connect to the Desktop. Please make sure the DISPLAY environment variable has been set."

Any suggestion? I'm using lattest orca from subversion and this happened when I updated from hardy to intrepid (yes, i'm crazy, but I onli use my system to learn and testing purposes).

Best regards, and escuse My bad english.
mk.