Re: [orca-list] some discussions for making Orca to work with Opensuse11.0 installation program

Hello,

You will find a walk through for installing OpenSuSE 11 with Orca support on my website at www.digitaldarragh.com/linuxat.asp  This will answer almost all of your questions in your previous message.

One final note.  OpenSuSE will not allow you to log in to the graphical desktop as root.

Darragh Ó Héiligh

Experienced Web development, Linux / Windows Workstation and server support, Assistive technology support and consultancy.