Från: "Darragh" <lists digitaldarragh com>
Till: "Robin Kipp" <webmaster robin-kipp de>; "Christian" <christian08 runbox com>; orca-list gnome org
Skickat: 08-08-06 23:09
Ämne: RE: [orca-list] Running Orca from OpenSuse LiveCD

This will run Orca with root access.
Do not go into gnome-terminal until you are starting the installation.
Press alt+F2 and simply type orca.  The first time the app is run it will guide you through a setup wizard.
You will beprompted to log off.  Hen logging in again, use the username Linux.  You will not be prompted for
a password.  Again, when back at the desktop, press alt + F2 and type orca to start the screen reader.

Darragh Ó Héiligh
Experienced Web development, Linux / Windows Workstation and server support, Assistive technology support and
consultancy.