[orca-list] Line navigation problem in Firefox

Hi,

I was just adding a comment to a bug that was flagged "need more info". I went to the page on Bugzilla, logged in, then used Orca's find utility (control-f) to move down to the "additional comments" field. I decided to arrow back up and read the most recent comment. However, as I arrowed upwards, the cursor crossed the two or three lines describing the "need info" state of the bug, then the cursor position jumped back down and I was arrowing up through the same two or three lines again.

Can anyone who has a bug that "needs info" test this out and see if they can duplicate the behavior? Thanks,

dave