Re: [orca-list] Could someone please explain how to burn Windows software onto a cd

Hi,

On Pungenday, day 72 of Confusion 3174, Charlie Dorff wrote:
When I tried to burn a cd of NVDA (which is an open source
screen reader for Windows) on my Ubuntu machine I got an error
message.

What does that message say? Just "an error message" is poor information
and makes it difficult to help you. Please try to explain what exactly
you did and which errors you've got.

Could someone please explain how to burn Windows software onto a cd

There is nothing special you'ld need to consider. Simply "copy" the
files you wish to burn into the CD Burner Window (nautilus-cd-burner)
 and select "burn".

  Do I need to install another cd burner?

Nautilus-CD-burner needs mkisofs and cdrecord or alternatively
genisoimage and wodim, but they should actually have ben installed as
dependencies of nautilus-cd-burner.

cheers

  Henning