Re: [orca-list] orca modifiers revisited

On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 08:18:07AM -0700, Jon wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has successfully used Super_L and/or Super_R
as an Orca modifier key.
xev returns Super_L and Super_R quite happily, but they dont seem to be
detected when using them as modifiers.

It used to work. However, it doesn't any longer. Unfortunately, I can't
say when the change happened. I have a feeling that it worked in version
2.22. I haven't the time, at the moment, to check it out, but I'll try
to do that later in the week.

Bertil