[orca-list] orca - openoffice

Hi,

What is the best version of openoffice to use with orca?
I find the one in debian lenny unstable has the following bugs. Does anyone else see the same?

- When arrowing through the office menu, the whole gnome desktop crashes including orca and requires to be restarted with alt+control+back space.
- The same happens if I arrow to an open office icon on the desktop
- Spell checking said everything was correct when I know for sure there was a missed spelt word and I had selected the whole document.
- Word count and yes/no dialogs are not readable with flat-review.

So I'm happy to uninstall it from apt and install a version from somewhere else.
What is the most stable and best version of open office to use with orca?
Are any of these bugs fixed?

Thanks for any help,

--
Daniel Dalton