[orca-list] speaking of synthesizers

Hi all, along the line of different synths and Orca, is there a way to get ttsynth working with Hardy? I recall a post a while back that said it work in its current form, and was just wondering if there were any plans to update ttsynth so that it will work in Ubuntu Hardy. I guess if not, I'll have to mess with something like dec-talk or Cepstral and see if I can get it working with Hardy and speech-dispatcher. Thanks in advance for any info.

Thanks,

Guy