[orca-list] Orca and soundblaster audigy

Hi again all.

Just wondering can anyone tell me if the soundblaster card is supported in Ubuntu?
I've  tried booting off the Ubuntu 7.10 live cd and my speakers are on and there's no jingle or any sound from the soundblaster audigy. If I connect a logitech usb headset sound is heard in Ubuntu 7.10.
Is there a trick or reason as to why the soundblaster audigy first edition card isn't working when booting off the live cd?
The card works perfectly fine in windows xp.
Perhaps I should just enabled my onboard soundchip in my realtech mother board and see if ubuntu works with it.

Thanks all.