Re: [orca-list] OT. Re: INSTALLING HARDY

On Mi, Apr 16, 2008 at 09:15:11 +1000, Luke Yelavich wrote:

Actually, this is not mutt, but the editor you use with mutt that does this.
Mutt can also be configured to wrap words onto new lines if needed.
I suggest you check the mutt documentation and read up about the markers,
and smart_wrap configuration variables.

I suggest you should read howto write and format mails and perhaps
ftp://ftp.fu-berlin.de/doc/rfc/rfc2646.txt