Re: [orca-list] sound and movies in ubuntu

Hello,

michael weaver  wrote:
also i am downloading a torrent of a movie using i think it is
called transfer in the hardy beta but it doesn't seem to tell me
how much progress i have to go when downloading this movie.
all i can do is get the download and upload speeds so i don't
know how long it is going to take for me to download "thinner"
and i only managed to get the transfer rates by using something
like 7 and 9 on the desktop keypad after navigating the menu
icons with orca.
The bit torrent client you are talking about is called Transmission I guess.
The table where torrents are listed in the main window is not well accessible. you have to open properties by using alt+enter and then use flat review to find out all the details.
At least this is how I am using transmission.

Peter