Re: [orca-list] OT grub question

Hi

Yes, its possible to get grub to beep on the appropriate line.   in
your /boot/grub/menu.lst file edit the title line for the appropriate
menu item inserting a beep character, (I can't remember  the hex code
but a google should find it).

Then, grub will beep whenever that line is re-written to the screen,
i.e. when it starts, when you select the line and when you de-select
it.

HTH

Alastair Irving