Re: [orca-list] AT-SPI registry not found dialogue

Hi Ariel:

Cool. I think the main thing is that *anything* that pops up a dialog in between the time the user leaves the login screen and the time the window manager starts should do its best to get the window in a situation where it has keyboard focus.

Will