[orca-list] Table headers and coordinates in braille

While navigating tables in Firefox, Orca speaks the headers associated with
the current cell and announces its coordinates.

I haven't been able to find a means of accessing this information via the
braille display. If there is none, I am tempted to submit a bug report, either
as a note to one of the existing braille interface bugs, or separately.

A question to other users: how, ideally, should tables be presented in
braille?

I can think of various possibilities, but let's hear from others first.