Re: [orca-list] OT: Quoting characters in Evolution

Hi Hermann.

I use Evolution as my email client.  I've never seen such an option.
Probably wouldn't hurt to file a bug against Evolution for this
functionality.  And if the functionality already exists, they'll have to
tell us where they've hidden it when they close the bug you file. <grin>
But I honestly think it's not there.

Take care.
--Joanie