[orca-list] Evolution problems and Orca

Hi all,
Running the latest svn version of Orca and at-spi on Ubuntu Hardy and I have noticed one thing.
When in the message list and the first message has focus and if I press delete the next message gets focus
but Orca doesn't read that.
However, if I am at the bottom of the message list and press delete the new message that has focus is read by
Orca. So it seem to work if deleting message from the bottom and not from the top. Has anyone else
experienced this?
Many thanks,
Christian