[orca-list] Returning to the previous page in Firefox 3

Is there a "go back to the previous page" command in Firefox 3? If so, what is
its keyboard binding?

I searched both the Firefox 3 keyboard page and the corresponding Orca page on
the wiki, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

I know there is a history menu option, but that isn't quite what I'm looking
for: it should be possible to move back a page with one keyboard command.

Firefox 3 and Orca are progressing very well. Subsequent use has confirmed my
initial, positive, impressions.