[orca-list] orca suggestion

Hi,

I have a suggestion for the orca screen reader. Instead of relying totally on at spi, for programs like skype that don't use at spi. could orca use API hooking or some kind of object gathering method to read these programs? I know that orca is for gnome apps, and I'm not a programmer so I may be wrong on this. But it seems to me that orca should be able to do something to allow access to non at spi programs.

Josh

email: jkenn337 gmail com
msn: kenn6498ku hotmail com
skype: jkenn337