Re: [orca-list] No speech with Ubuntu Gutsy beta 7.10

Ernst-Dieter Wedekind wrote:
Hi all,
I tried the live cd of Ubuntu Gutsy beta 7.10 just yesterday. After the usual start speech came up for a few seconds and then it suddenly stopped.

Gutsy's accessibility has been broken for a couple of months now, but to my knowledge an exact cause or solution has been found. Just know that this behavior is to be expected with Gutsy, and the issue will hopefully be resolved soon.

- My best,
- Steve